Terms & Conditions
1. Cancellation and Rescheduling:
- The Client may reschedule the training session by providing written notice to the Provider prior to 48 hours to the scheduled training.
- Any costs relating to the hire of conference rooms, equipment, additional materials or administration by you shall be managed and payable by you/your organisation
- The Provider agrees to provide training services as specified in the agreement between the Parties.
- The Provider shall deliver the training services with reasonable skill, care, and professionalism.
- The Client acknowledges that the effectiveness of the training services may depend on the Client’s active participation, cooperation, and commitment
- Both Parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or confidential information disclosed during the training sessions.
- The confidentiality obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.