CARING FOR CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN
This course is ideal for anyone working predominantly with children, including teachers,
police, social workers, GPs and youth workers. Training will ensure that delegates are aware
of the different types of abuse and the effects which they cause. Delegates will also learn
how to identify signs of abuse and provide those children affected with the support and
communication they need, building a relationship based on trust and ensuring that no
further abuse occurs.
Outline of Programme
● Identifying the signs of abuse in children.
● Categories of abuse; sexual, emotional, domestic, Honour Based Violence (HBV) and
● Results of abuse such as self-harm, violence and suicide.
● Trust and communication with abused children.
● Legal responsibility – reporting the abuse.
● Mental and physical recovery.
● Safeguarding children against further abuse.
The caring for children who have been abused training lasts for 6 hours and delegates may
be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand
to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047