Conflict Management & Challenging Behaviour Awareness
This course is designed for anyone working in the care sector and ensures that they
understand how to identify and diffuse difficult and threatening situations involving
aggression, intimidation and many other types of challenging behaviour. The course also
teaches delegates how to identify the factors that might trigger challenging behaviour as
well as how to manage challenging situations using simple intervention techniques
Outline of Programme
● What is conflict management?
● Identifying aggressive behaviour.
● Violence, intimidation and bullying in the workplace.
● Escalation protocols.
● Communication skills.
● Stages of conflict management and personal safety.
● Reducing conflict and encouraging the positive approach.
● Managing aggressive and intimidating behaviour.
Conflict Management Awareness training takes around 3 hours and delegates may be
expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to
help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047