End of Life Care Awareness Course
This course is designed for all staff involved in palliative care or who may be likely to care for
those approaching the end of their life. Delegates will gain understanding of attitudes and
fears relating to the end of life, plus the responsibilities of their role as a carer. With this
understanding, delegates will be able to create care plans for patients to ensure that their
final moments are spent in a positive and stress-free environment.
Outline of Programme
● Introduction and explanation.
● End of life care strategy.
● Attitudes and fears about death and dying.
● Good and bad experiences of death and dying.
● Advanced care planning.
● Symptom management.
● Advance directives.
● Roles and responsibilities in end of life care.
● Last offices.
● Grief and loss.
The end of life care awareness training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be
expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to
help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047