MANAGING CHALLENGING BEHAVIOUR
This course is designed for care sector staff, although it is also ideal for anyone who may
come into contact with people who display traits of challenging behaviour. Training will
ensure that delegates are aware of the different types of challenging behaviour and are
equipped to manage each situation appropriately. They will understand the impacts which
can be caused by challenging behaviour and will be prepared to deal with such outcomes.
Outline of Programme
● Introduction and explanation.
● Identifying types of challenging behaviour.
● Causes of challenging behaviour/behavioural changes.
● The impacts, results and outcomes of challenging behaviour.
● How to assess behaviour.
● Dealing with the outcomes.
The managing challenging behaviour training course lasts 3 hours and delegates will receive
a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in several group
activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and
a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Please call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047