Safeguarding of Children Awareness
This course is aimed at anyone who works, or has contact, with children, young people
and/or their families and provides a detailed insight into duty of care and the
implementation of safe practice. Training is designed for delegates who are new to this area
and ensures a solid introduction to child safeguarding and the issues surrounding it,
although it would also serve as an excellent refresher for staff looking to update their
Outline of Programme
● Legislation, safeguarding laws and guidance.
● Recognising child abuse.
● Responding to concerns.
● Who to contact if you suspect abuse.
● Duty of care awareness.
● Safe practice and making sure children are safe.
The safeguarding of children awareness course lasts around 3 hours and delegates may be
expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to
help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047