BASIC LIFE SUPPORT AWARENESS
Basic Life Support (BLS) is the care provided to a person in an emergency, before the
emergency services arrive. This course will ensure that delegates are able to undertake a
primary assessment of the victim and their environment to deal with the situation in the
most suitable way. Delegates will learn about different emergencies and how to deal with
each, to give the victim the best chances of survival during those crucial first few minutes.
Outline of Programme
● Correct emergency procedure.
● Initial safety assessment of the environment.
● Primary assessment of the victim (ABCDE).
● Responsibilities of those performing emergency life support.
● Different treatment of adults and children.
● Internal and external bleeding.
● Awareness of the different types of emergency, including Shock, choking, fractures,
● Dealing with unconscious victims.
● Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
● Automated External defibrillator (AED).
● Recovery position.
The Basic Life Support Awareness course lasts 3 hours and delegates will be expected to
engage in several group activities. A certificate will be awarded to successful attendees.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047