CATHETER CARE AWARENESS
This course is ideal for those working in the care sector with service users who require
catheters and ensures that delegates understand what catheterisation is and the risks
involved with it. Delegates will gain an insight into types of catheters and why they are
necessary as well as types of incontinence and how they are caused.
Outline of Programme
● What is catheterisation?
● The purpose of urinary catheterisation.
● Causes and types of incontinence.
● Risks involved with catheterisation.
● Types of catheters.
● Inserting a catheter.
Catheter care awareness training takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to
engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide
delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047