CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY
DISEASE (COPD) AWARENESS
Over 3 million people in the UK are affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
(COPD), a group of lung diseases that includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. This
course will teach delegates a general awareness of COPD including causes and effects. They
will also be informed of lifestyle changes which can prevent COPD and methods of
treatment which can reduce the impact.
Outline of Programme
● The lung diseases which fall under COPD.
● Learn lung anatomy and physiology.
● Who does COPD affect?
● Causes of COPD, including smoking, fumes and air pollution.
● Lifestyle changes to prevent COPD.
● Symptoms and diagnosis.
● Living with the effects of COPD.
● Treatment methods to reduce the impact of COPD.
The COPD Awareness course runs over 3 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in
several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates
through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047