CIEH Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety (Level 2)
The CIEH have created the Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety training course to help
protect staff against workplace violence. Employers have a duty of care to provide for their
staff and any violence can be both physically and psychologically damaging. Over the
duration of this course delegates will learn ways of dealing with confrontation to maintain a
safe working environment.
Outline of Programme
● Introduction to the CIEH and the course.
● Laws and legislation.
● Creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
● De-escalating confrontation.
● Ensuring safety of themselves and others
The CIEH conflict resolution and personal safety training course takes around 3 hours and
delegates may be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers
will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be
awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047