This course is aimed at all care sector staff and is designed to suit those working with adults,
teenagers and children with diabetes. Training helps delegates achieve a general
understanding of the challenges facing those with diabetes and the staff who help to
manage these individuals. It also prepares delegates to carry out preventative and reactive
actions that can be taken to make care agencies far more effective.
Outline of Programme
● The different types of diabetes.
● Identifying the comorbidities linked to diabetes.
● The principles and benefits of a healthy diet.
● Identifying warning signs and symptoms of hypo and hyperglycemia.
● How to manage hypo and hyperglycaemic attacks.
● Preventative measures.
Diabetes Awareness training takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to engage
in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates
through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047