HABC INFECTION CONTROL (LEVEL 2)
Lack of infection control causes illness and even death for many people every year. As such,
it is crucial that all organisations within the healthcare industry provide their staff with
training to prevent such infection from occurring or spreading. Our HABC accredited training
assists delegates in fulfilling this legal obligation whilst following Standard Infection Control
Procedures (SICPs) when working and cleaning.
Outline of Programme
How does an infection spread?
● Standard Infection Control Procedures (SICPs).
● Causes of infections and how to prevent them.
● Hazard awareness.
● How microorganisms work (both harmful and non-harmful).
● Cleaning laundry and linen.
● Cleaning all surfaces and objects correctly.
● Communicable diseases and how to prevent their spread.
● Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing.
● Hygienic preparation and serving of food.
● Safely handling sharp objects.
● Maintaining personal hygiene, including hand washing and drying.
● Safely cleaning up spillages and disposing of clinical waste.
● Follow all legislation, policies and legal requirements.
The HABC Infection Control course is run over a one full day. Delegates will be expected to
engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide
delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047