Infection Control Training and Awareness
Infection Control training is aimed at all staff working in a health or care setting; they will
learn the importance of occupational infection control measures and will be made acutely
aware of their responsibilities in managing them. Delegates will also develop practical skills
in line with industry standards and guidelines set out by organisations such as the World
Health Organisation (WHO).
Outline of Programme
● What is infection control?
● The chain of infection and how people are infected.
● The types of germs and infection.
● Health Care Associated Infections.
● Why we need infection control and HCAI management.
● How to wash hands to WHO standard.
● Personal protective equipment.
● Preventing infection.
● Why we have infection control policy and legislation.
● The role of the CQC.
Infection Control Awareness training takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to
engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide
delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047