Medication Administration Training
This course is specifically designed for those working within the care sector and dealing with
the management of medications. Training will provide delegates with the skills and legal
knowledge required to reduce accidents and deaths caused by medication errors, thereby
promoting the safeguarding and well-being of individuals under their care. The course fulfils
CQC recommendations to improve the management quality of medication.
Outline of Programme
● Introduction and explanation.
● Legislation and codes of practice.
● Roles and responsibilities.
● Medication and risks.
● The medication process, prescribing and dispensing.
● Administration and record keeping.
● Managing a medication error.
● Side effects.
● Storage and disposal.
The safe handling of medications training course takes around 6 hours to complete and
delegates may be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers
will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Successful candidates will
be awarded with certification valid for 12 months.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047