Medication Awareness is designed to suit a range of care settings and fully complies with
the National Minimum Standards, whilst fulfilling CQC guidelines. Upon completion of the
course, delegates will be up to date with current legislation whilst also holding a practical
understanding of the procedures they must follow in order to ensure that medication is
administered safely. As well as this, the training covers the importance of, and practical
issues associated with, confidentiality and information security in drug administration.
Outline of Programme
● Introduction to medication.
● Storing and dispensing medicine.
● Documentation, confidentiality and record keeping.
● Administering medication.
● Reducing and eliminating errors in administering medication.
● Who is accountable and responsible?
● Current legislation and legal requirements.
● Regulatory bodies.
Medication Awareness takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in
several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates
through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Please call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047