MOVING AND HANDLING OF PEOPLE
Correct moving and handling of people techniques are going to save a lot of carers from a
bad back later in life! Make sure your carers are protecting themselves, and correctly
assisting their patients to give them the best support possible.
Delegates will come away from the training with an array of essential practical skills as well
as an understanding of the relevant principles, policies and legal requirements with which
they must comply
Outline of Programme
● Health and Safety at Work (1974).
● Manual Handling Regulations (1999).
● Duty of care.
● Moving and handling assessments.
● The principles of safer handling.
● Company policies on handling people.
● The human anatomy.
● Poor and unsafe practice.
● Practical assessment.
● Using equipment for moving people.
● The movement and transfer of people
The moving and handling of people training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may
be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand
to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
● The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Please call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047