Prevent Program- Tackling Extremism Awareness
The passing of the Counter Terrorism & Security Act in July of 2015 means that schools and
education providers now have a legal duty to help prevent children becoming radicalised. As
such, we have teamed up with Local Authority ‘Prevent’ staff to develop a workshop course
that raises awareness of you and your staffs individual and professional responsibilities. As
well as learning how to identify vulnerable children, the course informs of the appropriate
referral routes and support defined by the Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015.
Outline of Programme
● An awareness of threats & risks
● Identification of vulnerability
● Radicalisation processes
● Awareness of opposing ideologies (Far Right and Global Jihadist)
● Legal duties as defined by the Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015
The prevention of extremism awareness course takes approximately 3 hours to complete
and delegates may be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced
trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions.
Our training courses are competitively priced, and we aim to beat any equivalent training
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
● Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
● Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
● Flexible dates available.
● Call to book a day that suits you.
Build YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
BUILD YOUR DREAM CAREER TODAY.
Shreeji Training are your experts when it comes to Training, Diplomas, Aprenticeships and Short Courses. Begin working towards your dream career with us!
CEME Main Building
+44 (0) 208 596 5047